The 12th Norwegian Information Security Conference
The 12th annual Norwegian Information Security Conference, NISK 2019, takes place in Narvik 25-27 November 2019, co-located with the NIKT conferences.
The aim of the NISK conference series is to be the principal Norwegian research venue for presenting and discussing developments in the field of ICT security and privacy, and bringing together people from universities, industry, and public authorities.
We invite both national and international contributions by researchers, practitioners, and PhD- and Master thesis students presenting new problems and solutions within topics on ICT security.
The accepted and presented papers will be collected and published in the open access NISK journal publication (level 1). Several NISK proceedings of recent years can be found at the Bibsys Open Journal System.
Papers are submitted via EasyChair by following link: https://easychair.org/cfp/NISK2019
The following NISK categories are welcome:
- Full papers: up to 16 pages.
- Regular research papers with original content not published before nor submitted for publication elsewhere. Double-blind peer review by 3 reviewers.
- Short papers: up to 4 pages.
- Extended abstracts for presentations on preliminary research results, or reviews/tutorials of state of the art, or analyses of new problems, or current standardisation activities, etc. Peer review by 2 reviewers.
- Posters and demos: See Posters
All papers must be original and not
simultaneously submitted to another conference or journal.
Contributions must be written in English or Norwegian. Each contribution must be a single pdf file.
Papers accepted for publication will be requested to be formatted using the easychair LaTeX style template that can be downloaded here.
The submitted papers will be evaluated through a double-blind reviewing process, with the easychair registered identities of the authors withheld from the reviewers. The authors are themselves responsible for the anonymity of their submitted paper content.
PC members can submit contributions to the
conference. At least one author per accepted contribution must register as a
participant at the conference. Full and short papers must be presented at the
conference in order to be formally published in the Open Access NISK
The authors will retain all rights to the published article, no copyright transfer agreement will be requested.
- Deadline for paper submission, see Important dates
- The Conference: Monday November 25 — Wednesday November 27, 2019
- Ragnar Soleng, UiT (chair)
- Stig F. Mjølsnes, NTNU
- Anders Andersen, UiT
- Martin Eian, Mnemonic as
- László Erdődi, UiO
- Danilo Gligoroski, NTNU
- Tor Helleseth, UiB
- Martin Jåtun, Sintef
- Audun Jøsang, UiO
- Geir Køien, UiA
- Hanno Langweg, NTNU
- Chunlei Li, UiB
- Marie Moe, Sintef
- Mohsen Toorani, UiB
- Leif Nilsen, Thales as
- Nils Nordbotten, FFI
- Vladimir Oleshchuk, UiA
- Ruxandra-Florentina Olimid, NTNU
- Tord Reistad, Statens Vegvesen
- Sondre Rønjom, NSM
- Einar Snekkenes, NTNU
- Christian Tellefsen, Thales as
- Svein Willassen, Confrere as
- Øyvind Ytrehus, Simula@UiB
- Lasse Øverlier, FFI
NISK 2019 proceedings will be published in Bibsys open access NISK journal https://ojs.bibsys.no/
The conference will be held in Narvik, Norway. See the NIKT web site for detailed information about the organization and registration.
Questions about NISK submissions can be emailed to the program chairs.